|Amount||Coupon||Issue Date||Maturity Date||Documentation||ISIN Code|
|EUR 750,000,000||1.750%||16-03-2018||16-03-2026||EMTN programme||XS1789699607||Details|
|NOK 2,200,000,000||3.300%||22-06-2016||22-06-2026||EMTN programme||NO0010767734||Details|
|NOK 1,000,000,000||2.850%||22-06-2016||22-06-2023||EMTN programme||NO0010767726||Details|
|NOK 2,000,000,000||NIBOR + 1.45%||22-06-2016||22-06-2021||EMTN programme||NO0010767718||Details|
|EUR 1,000,000,000||1.750%||18-03-2016||18-03-2021||EMTN programme||XS1381693248||Details|
|EUR 500,000,000||EURIBOR + 1.60%||18-03-2016||18-03-2019||EMTN programme||XS1381690574||Details|
|EUR 600,000,000||1.500%||24-11-2015||24-11-2022||EMTN programme||XS1324446092||Details|
|USD 500,000,000||3.875%||28-09-2015||28-09-2025||Stand-alone||144A: US00203QAD97
|USD 500,000,000||3.750 %||22-09-2014||22-09-2024||Stand-alone||144A: US00203QAB32
Reg S: USK0479SAC28
|GBP 300,000,000||4.00%||04-04-2013||04-04-2025||EMTN programme||XS0911553039||Details|
|EUR 750,000,000||3.375%||28-08-2012||28-08-2019||EMTN programme||XS0821175717||Details|
On 16th March 2018, A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S repurchased following:
- EUR 369,733,000 of its EUR 500,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 18th March 2019 via tender offer.
- EUR 130,267,000 of its EUR 750,000,000 3.375% Notes due 28th August 2019 via tender offer.
On 20th December 2018, A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S repurchased following:
- EUR 47,342,000 of its EUR 500,000,000 Floating Rate Notes due 18th March 2019. After the tender offers in March and December the remaining outstanding is EUR 82,925,000.
- EUR 191,757,000 of its EUR 750,000,000 3.375% Notes due 28th August 2019. After the tender offers in March and December the remaining outstanding is EUR 427,976,000.
- EUR 578,371,000 of its EUR 1000,000,000 1.750% Notes due 18th March 2021. After the tender offer in December the remaining outstanding is EUR 421,629,000.